20 Aug The best neighborhoods in Madrid to live with children
Madrid is a big city with many possibilities when you live with children. It is a diverse city that welcomes very different types of families. And although it is true that some families will prefer to live in a specific way and in a specific neighborhood according to their style and needs, we have made a selection of those we consider the best neighborhoods in Madrid to live with children.
Here are some important aspects when choosing the neighborhood:
- Parks, gardens or common areas in the community both to be able to play and walk in the open air and also for children to play with other children.
- Good schools, a good education is essential for children and also having the possibility to choose between several schools according to the educational tastes of the parents, but above all having the school near home makes the daily routine easier.
- Medical centre nearby, for the tranquility of the parents because if the children get sick they have medical access easily and quickly. If we can also have both public and private options, even better.
- Supermarkets, although today we use the car for everything, having a supermarket right on the corner is something very comfortable and can be very helpful.
- Tranquility, both for resting and sleeping well and also to feel safe walking on the street.
- Public transport, very important in cities like Madrid to be go anywhere in a quick and easy way, by bus, subway and even train.
For many families all these aspects are equally important, for others some are a priority.
Some neighborhoods that we recommend to live with children:
– Arturo Soria in linear city considered one of the best residential areas.
– Nueva España in the area of the Chamartín station.
– Mirasierra a luxurious neighborhood northwest of Madrid.
– Sanchinarro a residential neighborhood in the Hortaleza area.
– La Moraleja a residential development in Alcobendas.
– The metal zone of the Arganzuela district.
Madrid and living happily in family is possible.
If you are looking for a house in Madrid to live with children, contact us and we will find you the one that best suits your needs.