12 Mar Free ideas to buy your house
Maybe you’ve been considering buying a house for some time and I’m sure there are different options that you have considered about the type of home you want, the neighbourhood where you would like to live or the search method you are going to use.
The budget for the purchase and the size of the house you need will largely define the neighborhood. In this phase it is important to establish a realistic home search.
The first step to know the available offer that matches our requirements will be to dedicate a few hours in different real estate portals and walk through the neighbourhoods of reference. You will call contact numbers that in some cases will be private and, in most cases, will be real estate agencies. In any case, before arranging a visit, ask:
- Exact location data
- Information about the rooms of the house that are not seen in the photos
- Floorplan availability
- Useful housing metres
- Luminosity and orientation
From this moment, comparing the published information with the requested one, you will decide whether or not to visit the house. If you are going to see it and you think it could be a good match, it is important that:
- A professional advises you on the state of the house
- A professional estimates a realistic budget for the update or reform as needed.
- The President of the Community is contacted to get an update of the situation on the neighbours community.
- A market study of the area is carried out
- You ask about the seller’s situation and motivation
- You ask about rejected offers
- You have a negotiation margin
- You visit the house at different times of the day and week
- You learn about the neighbourhood and the possible municipal actions in the area
- Cadastral Data
- Property Registration Information
- Minutes of Community Meetings, information about possible expenses, solvency, conflicts, etc.
- Project of execution of reform and memory of qualities if it is recent or information on previous actions.
- Original floor plan of the apartment
- Estimation of purchase expenses
- Estimated deadline for moving in
And, if all this seems too much, before you start contact with a Real Estate Personal Shopper. With a buyer’s agent, you will save time and money, avoid disappointment, solve conflicts, she will negotiate for you and you will have access to all the market offer.
Go ahead, the most professional way to find your home or office is to do it with a Real Estate Personal Shopper.